Thursday, September 17, 2009

Law Firms Using Social Marketing to Boost Their SEO Efforts

Hopefully I've got you all on board with social media to boost your SEO efforts. If you're still new to all of this, pls read my past posts or contact me for help in getting started.

During the past 6 months or so many of you saw your Google positions fall slightly. I think this was a wake-up call to many of you to start rethinking my recommendations to embrace social media. Considering Google's love of freshly posted content and incoming links, it is the only logical conclusion to reach. AJIS.com's SEO services took your site to the top of the search engines organically -- not an easy feat these days! Be careful not to sit still grinning ... be proactive and insure your positions, maybe even give them a boost.

These SEO Tips are a service to New Jersey Lawyers at New Jersey LawSite